WHAT WE DO
We provide full stack development services and technical leadership for businesses, projects, and people. You can see our latest work here.
The services we offer include:
- Design and creating shared reusable code
- Pair programming with internal developers
- Suggesting best practice improvements (and encouraging teams to follow them)
- Setting up processes for development teams (JIRA, estimating work timeframes, documentation, etc.)
- Integrating Docker in the development process to reduce onboarding time and increase reliability of developer environments
- Technical architecture and recommendations
- Troubleshooting code
- Interview advice
- Career coaching
- Tutoring for school or projects
- Mock interviews for development roles
Time booked will include a video session with Mark. Please provide as much information as possible in the form below so you can get the most value from our time together. You will also be able to share your screen during the session.
If you’re interested in hiring us for a longer-term project, please get in touch and we can provide you with a quote.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Agencies, charities, government bodies, startups, corporations, and individuals. There’s no project (or client) too big or too small.
If you’re taking one of our courses and need support, please use the course Q&A. It’s free and we respond to all questions within 7 business days. But if you prefer one-to-one support, you can book time with us as well for tutoring.
HOW WE WORK
Our approach to programming comes from best practices and test driven development. We always strive to create software that is clean, scalable, and secure. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure — this is true in software as it is in real life. We will always work according to these principles.